Comment on page
Testing with Remix
A step-by-step guide showing how to configure and deploy a simple smart contract to your private StealthTest environment.
Please note that this guide is meant to serve as a simple way of testing against your newly deployed private EVM or EVM-compatible test network. It is not a detailed integration guide.
- 1.Click the button titled Solidity Compiler on the side navigation bar
- 2.Click Compile
- 3.Navigate to the Deploy and Run Transactions on the side navigation bar
- 4.Open the Environment dropdown and select
Injected Provider - Metamask. Directly below that field, you should see
Custom ##### networkwhere the number is replaced with the chain ID for your private network
- 5.Verify that the wallet address you are using for testing shows up under the Account dropdown
- 6.Verify that the Contract dropdown is displaying the
- 7.Navigate to the
string_greetingtext box and enter a message of your choice (Ex: Hello!) then click Deploy. The Metamask extension should open up with a prompt to confirm the transaction.
- 8.Once your contract is deployed, you should see the new contract and address under Deployed Contracts. Then expand the contract to reveal the supported functions.
greetand you should see your custom message appear directly below
Congratulations! You have successfully deployed a simple smart contract to your own private EVM or EVM compatible test network on StealthTest!